Trycone Charcoal Face Wash Review – I am going to introduce a new brand to you all, known as Trycone. Recently I got my hands on a few Trycone products and here I am going to review Trycone Charcoal Face Wash for you guys. Charcoal infused skin care products have taken the beauty industry by storm. They are black and they work fantastic to remove the impurities out of our skin. Personally, I am a big fan of charcoal products, be it face wash, face scrub, peel off mask or simple activated charcoal face masks. Normally they work best for oily and acne prone skin, but there are quite a few charcoal products that work well even on dry skin like mine. Is Trycone Charcoal Face Wash one of them? Find out below.
Trycone Charcoal Face Wash Review
Talking a bit about the brand, Trycone is a leading brand having the fastest spreading area of service in multiple niches, including energy saving, industrial and residential property building, farming industry, entertainment, leisure, retailing and electronics etc. They also offer a wide range of 100% natural and handmade beauty and personal care products. This Trycone Charcoal Face Wash comes with specially formulated micro globules that remove dead skin cells and ensures proper delivery of anti acne actives in to the skin. It claims to deeply cleanse and purify the skin by targeting deep-down impurities to defend against daily build up, like, pollution dirt, oil, make-up and impurities. To know how it worked for me read my Trycone Charcoal Face Wash review below.
Price of Trycone Charcoal Face Wash :
Rs.150/- for 50 gm
Direction for use :
- Use twice a day, morning and night.
- Lather between palms with tepid water.
- Massage all over damp skin to remove dirt and oil, and soften beard.
- Rinse well and towel dry.
Trycone Charcoal Face Wash Ingredients :
Key Ingredients –
- Activated Charcoal – Activated charcoal is now celebrated for its many uses throughout the body – especially for your teeth and skin. When used on the skin, it pulls dirt and toxins out of pores.
- Tea Tree Oil – Tea tree oil which is also known as melaleuca oil is a highly effective essential oil which has multiple uses and benefits. This oil is extracted from the Melaleuca alternifolia and can be applied to the face and body to treat pimples and as an active ingredient for skin care products.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe. People have been using aloe vera for many 1000 of years for its therapeutic properties. It is rich in Vitamin C, E and beta carotene which gives it its nourishing qualities. It can moisturize the skin without making it greasy.
Shelf life : 36 months
Color : Black
Smell : Not good
What Trycone Charcoal Face Wash claims
Trycone Activated Charcoal Face Wash is specially formulated micro globules that removes dead skin cell and ensures proper delivery of anti-acne actives into the skin. It targets deep-down impurities to defend against the daily build up – like, pollution dirt, oil, make-up & impurities for a deep clean & naturally purifies tingle-smooth skin.
- Anti-acne face wash that deep cleanses skin
- Oil and Pollution control properties
- Eliminates dirt and toxins
- Removes excess oil and sebum
- Makes skin soft and smooth
- Handmade in India
- Made using 100% Natural and Premium Quality Ingredients
Trycone Charcoal Face Wash Packaging
Trycone Charcoal Face Wash has an all black packaging. It comes in an opaque black squeeze tube with a black flip open cap. The hole in the cap controls product flow nicely and prevents wastage. All the details about the product is printed on the tube. However, since the tube is opaque, it is not possible to check the amount of the face wash left inside. But overall, I liked the packaging, as its hygienic, spill-proof, and convenient to carry.
Trycone Charcoal Face Wash Appearance
Trycone Charcoal Face Wash is black in color, and it has semi-thick, creamy consistency. The fragrance it bears is however not great. I have used few charcoal infused products which smell really fresh, but not this one.
My Experience with Trycone Charcoal Face Wash
I have used this Trycone Charcoal Face Wash 3-4 times so far. A small quantity is required per application and it starts lathering up almost immediately. I massage it for a minute on to my skin, and then rinse off with plain water. The face wash comes off easily without leaving behind any residue. As claimed, it deeply cleanses my skin and removes every trace of impurities from my face. It gets rid of excess oil, dirt and pollutants trapped inside the pores, and it also removes the traces of makeup from my face.
Trycone Charcoal Face Wash definitely cleanses my skin but at the expense of the natural moisture of my skin. Post wash, my skin feels stretchy and I have to rush for a moisturizer. From my experience, I can say that this face wash is great for oily and acne prone skin, but those with dry skin like me cannot use this on daily basis. I will still keep this with me and probably use it once or twice in a week when my skin would require a thorough cleansing.
Overall, Trycone Charcoal Face Wash is a wonderful face wash for those with oily and acne prone skin. Enriched with charcoal, tea tree oil and aloe vera, it deeply cleanses the skin. A purifying formula, this one removes oil, dirt and makeup from the face. However, normal to dry skin people might find it drying.
Pros of Trycone Charcoal Face Wash
- Hygienic and convenient packaging
- Little goes a long way
- Deep cleansing formula
- Removes oil, dirt, impurities as well as makeup
- Contains charcoal, tea tree oil, aloe vera
- Great for oily and acne prone skin
Cons of Trycone Charcoal Face Wash
- Not suitable for normal to dry skin
- Not so good smell
Availability : Online
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
Trycone Charcoal Face Wash is a wonderful face wash for those with oily and acne prone skin. Enriched with charcoal, tea tree oil and aloe vera, it deeply cleanses the skin. A purifying formula, this one removes oil, dirt and makeup from the face. However, normal to dry skin people might find it drying.