Patanjali Introduces Masala and Tomato Oats in Market – Oats have become very popular breakfast. And the main reason behind that is that oats are super healthy. Oats are high in fiber and also aids in weight loss. It is a nutrition powerhouse. Oats are low in calorie and prevents many diseases like heart failure, cancer etc. A warm bowl of oats is one of the most popular breakfast in our household. Various brands of oatmeal is available in the market these days. Recently Patanjali has also introduced two new flavors of oats in the market – Masala and Tomato Oats. There are total three flavors of Patanjali oats available in the market – Masala, Tomato and veggie. Check out more about Patanjali Masala and Tomato Oats below.
Patanjali Introduces Masala and Tomato Oats in Market
Price of Patanjali Masala and Tomato Oats :
Rs.59/- for 200 gm
Also read Patanjali Herbal Power Vita Review
What Patanjali Masala and Tomato Oats claim
- Patanjali Masala and Tomato Oats are rich in vital nutrients required by the body and hence these ensure good health of the entire body.
- These are rich in iron content which is again beneficial for the body.
- Patanjali Masala and Tomato Oats are also rich in fibre content which is very much important for proper and normal bowel movements.
- These help in reducing cholesterol and thus keep a check over high blood pressure too.
- Patanjali Masala and Tomato Oats are also helpful in maintaining body weight.
Have you tried any of these new variants of Patanjali oats yet?
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.