NY Bae Concealer Stick Review – You love doing makeup, but cannot afford 600 or 700 bucks for a foundation or concealer? Gone are those days! Now you can get an entire set of base makeup under 500 bucks! The product that I am going to review today is NY Bae Concealer Stick, and it comes at just over 100 bucks. Let me introduce you all to this range in detail. This range of base makeup by NY Bae is called NY Bae Foundation Concealer Contour Color Corrector Stick. There are 10 shades in this range. The first 8 shades are of foundations and concealers, whereas the last two are color correctors.
NY Bae Concealer Stick Review
While checking the shade range, I saw that NY Bae Concealer Stick actually caters for a wide range of skin tones, starting from very fair to very dark. I picked up the shade Grand Golden Central 3. The rest of the shades include Sporting Ivory at Lincoln Center 1, Champagne by the Hudson 2, Coney Island Caramel 4, Havin Almond on Brooklyn Promenade 5 etc. The best part of these sticks are that you will get your foundation, concealer, highlighter as well as color corrector in the same range. So, this Grand Golden Central 3 shade of NY Bae Concealer Stick claims to be for wheatish skin. It also claims to suit all skin types, offers medium coverage and gives natural finish. Check my NY Bae Concealer Stick review to know more about the product.
Price of NY Bae Concealer Stick :
Rs.115/- for 4.3 gm
Direction for use : Apply directly from the stick and blend.
NY Bae Concealer Stick Ingredients :
Shelf life : Not mentioned
Color : Beige
Smell : Mild
What NY Bae Concealer Stick claims
Every girl, yes no exceptions, is guilty of dreaming of being the Prom Queen wearing that gorgeous gown and having a flawlessly evened out skin tone. Admit it, every girl who has binge watched Friends, HIMYM or Gossip Girl has aspired to rock that date night as Rachel Green, Robin Scherbatsky or Serene Van Der Woodsen. Every girl has wished to be able to pull off what a New Yorker fashionista is able to. The glow that a New York’s sweetheart radiates from her charming face comes from her facial features evened out and contoured flawlessly.
- This concise and precise, travel friendly, multi utility NY Bae Stick is your entire face base make up
- It effectively targets problematic spots and helps you even out your skin tone and complexion
- It provides a smooth, long-wearing and natural finish, hiding all skin blemishes and dark circles
- This emollient based foundation is so concentrated that a tiny amount can provide complete coverage
- It blends evenly into the skin and does not look patchy and uneven
- Use it as a foundation for that perfect base, use it as a concealer to cover difficult spots, use it as a contour to bring out those gorgeous features of yours, use it as a color correcter basis your undertone
- Flawless even complexion , now fits in your pocket
- Pro tip: Your stick color choice should always be half a tone lighter than your skin tone
- Be it the Upper East Side or the other side of Brooklyn, Harlem or Times Square, the classy lifestyle of New Yorkers who sizzle through the day and dazzle all night is here, the enabler to showering sass all the time is here
- Innovation champions bring NY for you in the form of NY Bae Foundation Concealer Contour Color Corrector Stick
- The spirit of the vibrant city, captured in a bullet stick
- Nothing you wear would feel more NY than NY Bae
- Benefits – Consistent Shade, Easy Layering, Smooth Application, Smudgeproof, Fadeproof, Long Lasting, Consistent Texture
NY Bae Concealer Stick Packaging
Just as the name suggests, NY Bae Concealer Stick comes in a stick form, a retractable, matte black shade. The brand name is printed on the stick, while at the bottom, we can see the shade name and number. It is a lightweight, plastic tube, but sturdy enough to carry while travelling.
Also read Common Foundation Mistakes We All Make
NY Bae Concealer Stick Appearance
NY Bae Concealer Stick is beige in color and it has a flat, round top. The texture is creamy, smooth and it has a mild fragrance.
My Experience with NY Bae Concealer Stick
NY Bae Concealer Stick, due to its creamy texture, glides very smoothly on the skin. I use this as my concealer and apply it on my under eye circles and around my mouth. The shade ‘Grand Golden Central 3’ suits really well as a concealer for my wheatish complexion. A little amount is required to hide the imperfections on my face. The formula blends very easily and very fast. The coverage is medium.
NY Bae Concealer Stick gives a natural finish. It doesn’t hide my dark circles completely, but neither makes them easily noticeable. The formula is good for daily use, however, for a special event, I would suggest you to go with a high coverage formula. Despite being a creamy formula, it doesn’t make skin sticky or greasy, rather feels comfortable and light on my dry skin. It is actually more suitable for dry skin, and won’t be a great choice for oily, combination-oily skin.
Overall, NY Bae Concealer Stick is a smooth, creamy concealer stick, that apples very easily. It offers medium coverage, and hides the imperfections to a good extent. Super affordable product, and best suited for dry to normal skin.
Pros of NY Bae Concealer Stick
- Great packaging
- Easy to apply
- Blends super fast
- Gives medium coverage
- Natural finish
- Great for daily makeup
- Creamy formula
- Non sticky, non greasy
- Doesn’t cause breakouts
- Very affordable
Cons of NY Bae Concealer Stick
- Ingredients list and shelf life are not mentioned
- May not suit oily skin beauties
Availability : Purplle.com
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.