Is Car Air-Conditioning Good for Health – We all love to have luxury car, with all features and facilities. Especially if we are staying in a country where humidity is maximum and summers are scorching, we are looking out for a car, which supports, good strong air condition. Even in winters we are looking for air condition which can provide good heat to keep us warm. But among all these desires, have we ever thought of, Is Car Air-Conditioning Good for Health or not.
Is Car Air-Conditioning Good for Health
First of all we need to know what AC does actually
Air condition, has two main components- compressor and refrigerant. Refrigerant is as a special gas. The pressure created by the compressor, which helps the gas to expand when released and thus cools the car. AC as lowers the temperature, helps to get less dehydrated, reduces the insects and parasite as they cannot survive in low temperature.
Air condition though provides comfort but is not good for health.
Also read Basic Men’s Health care Tips
Health risks for air condition:
- AC Dries the skin. AC as sucks out the humidity from air, it even sucks out the humidity and oil balance from your skin.
- Sudden change in humidity and temperature in air affects respiratory system
- AC can lead to infectious respiratory disease, so ventilation is must
- Air condition in car can lead to some allergic reaction
Also read Holiday Health Mistakes
- Sudden change in temperature, while moving in and out of car, may lead to cough and cold and other health issues.
- Air condition can also lead to some breathing difficulties. The germs and micro-organisms which circulate all-round the car, can create issues in breathing and this may also lead to infections and allergies.
- People spending more time in AC becomes intolerant to summers. People become intolerant to heat, which leads to other diseases such as fatigue.
Also read 11 Tips to Build Immunity in Child
Remedies from the harmful effects of air condition in cars
Try to use moisturizer for your skin, which will keep you hydrated, drink lots of water and liquid. Keep space for ventilation in your car, so that germs and microorganisms can move out. Keep space for proper air circulation. Lower the AC to a certain point which will help you to keep you safe from the harshness of the chilling air. Try to put the vent of ac on the upper side, so that the direct air of air condition may not touch your skin or body. Try to put your air condition for some time in between , so that it will save the fuel efficiency and thus will keep the car in a good condition, and thus you can enjoy a great tour staying safe.
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.