How to Make Apple Iced Tea – Apple iced tea is the best way to refresh yourself from the busy hectic day. Apple iced tea is packed with lot of nutrition. Now-a-days iced tea is much more popular, people are getting health conscious and are shifting from cold drink and other sweet drinks to healthy and tasty iced tea. Check out How to Make Apple Iced Tea below.
How to Make Apple Iced Tea
Lets check what are the ingredients required for apple iced tea:
- Apple juice
- Sliced red apple
- Sliced lemon
- Tea bags
- Cinnamon quills
Steps to prepare Apple Iced Tea:
- First boil the water
- Add tea bags into it
- Leave the tea bags for ten minutes in the water.
- Then put the tea bags out from the water
- Add apple juice to it
- Add cinnamon quills to it
- Leave it for overnight
- Add honey to sweeten it
- Next morning add lemon and apple slices into it
- Garnish it with mint leaves
- Add crushed ice as per requirement
- Serve it chilled
Also read How to Make Green Tea Tasty
People also love to have apple iced tea with various other flavors such as of vanilla, lemon essence etc. You can also use sugar instead of honey. In case you use sugar, you need to add sugar while preparing tea in the beginning. But according to me honey is much healthier.
Another easy and tricky way to prepare apple iced tea, from black tea is to add dried apple pieces into fresh made black tea, let it settle down for ten minutes, add honey or sugar accordingly and add ice as per requirement and serve it.
Health benefits of Apple iced tea:
Apple iced tea contains antioxidants, catechin, vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin E, potassium, magnesium, sodium, and various other nutritional benefits.
- It helps in weight loss
- has anti inflammatory properties
- It helps in decrease of cholesterol level
- helps to keep your heart healthy
- It helps to boost your immune system
- Also it helps to reduce the risk of cancer such as colon lung and prostate cancer
- helps you to keep away depression and stress
- It helps to shed harmful toxins from your body
- helps to fight inflammation
- It helps to fight arthritis
- It has long term benefits and thus keeps you away from various harmful diseases.
Except apple iced tea, there are also various kinds of healthy iced tea, such as lemon iced tea, mint iced green tea, herbal iced tea. These kinds of tea are made up of all necessary herbs, fruits which are extremely essential for health.
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.