How to Get Waterproof Makeup That will Last in Rain – Do you know what is the biggest challenge of monsoon, specially when its raining? Getting up, looking out of the window and instead of going back to the bed, you have to get ready for work!! Rainy days get us down, but sometimes life necessitates that we look presentable and step out. And here arrives another challenge! Wearing makeup and safeguarding that from the onslaught of rain and wind! Its not an easy task to apply waterproof makeup. While at times its all too tempting to avoid makeup for the day, but its also important that we make ourselves look presentable while going out. But no need to worry anymore! Here we present you some useful tips on How to Get Waterproof Makeup That will Last in Rain. Check out below!
How to Get Waterproof Makeup That will Last in Rain
- Start with washing your face with a cleansing foam. Now rub the face with an ice cube for few minutes. This trick will help to control sweat and sebum secretion and make the makeup last long and make it waterproof makeup.
- Prep the skin for makeup. Oily skin beauties should wipe the face with astringent and dry skin should use toner.
- Before applying any makeup, use primer on the face. This will ensure that the makeup lasts long, no matter what the weather is. Go for an eyeshadow primer too, if you are planning for a killer eye makeup. Otherwise, simply conceal your eyelids and set it with powder.
- Foundations are not for monsoon. Go for tinted moisturizers or lightweight BB creams. If you still want to use a foundation, use the powder-based ones.
- For your cheeks, use cream blushes as they can survive the rain. They won’t smudge at all.
- For the eyes, go for waterproof mascara. Waterproof mascaras can make your lashes stiff, so save them only for rainy days. Don’t even think of using liquid liners as they will run down your face the moment water hits! Opt for waterproof gel liners and it just won’t move come rain or sun. Curb your temptation for using kajal or kohl as they tend to smudge in the rain.If you are using eye shadow, blindly choose the cream based formulas. These are part of waterproof makeup.
- Another step to waterproof makeup – Moving on to lip makeup, apply soft matte lipsticks. Or else you can also use matte lip liners in pastel shades. Don’t forget to outline the lips with lip liner and then fill it in with the same for your lipstick to last long. Don’t put gloss over the lipstick, gloss is a big NO in rainy season.
Also Read : How to Wear Makeup in Rainy Season
- Once done, set your makeup with a makeup setting spray. This will help your makeup to stay on place for long with an extra boost of freshness!
- One thing you should keep in mind when you are stepping out in the rain with your makeup on. Whenever your face gets wet, just DO NOT WIPE. Just blot off the water carefully and your makeup will stay intact 🙂
So there it is ladies! I hope these tips on How to Get Waterproof Makeup That will Last in Rain will help you to maintain your beauty despite the downpours. Stay cool and stay beautiful 🙂
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.