How to Get Enough Magnesium – Magnesium is one the important mineral, which the body requires for various reaction within it. Magnesium is very important. Magnesium is required for muscle and bone development, for cardiovascular health, for healthy nervous system, for strong teeth, for hormonal balance, it is also useful for development of brain. Deficiency of magnesium in body causes various problems such as migraine issues, heart issues, diabetes, deficiency in bone and teeth, premenstrual cramps, High blood pressure, constipation, kidney stones, morning sickness, Infertility, muscle cramps and other such issues. As magnesium is very important for our body, let’s check How to Get Enough Magnesium.
How to Get Enough Magnesium
Magnesium can be incorporated through food as well as supplements :
Magnesium via foods :
- Pine nuts
- Flax seeds
- Brazil Nuts
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Whole grains such as breakfast cereal
- Boiled spinach
- Soy beans
Also read Best and Worst Nuts for Health
Daily intake of magnesium via foods keeps you away from magnesium deficiency. All the above mentioned food, each have lot of other nutrients along with magnesium, so try to incorporate them daily to your diet. Among all these food coffee and cocoa has the highest amount of magnesium in it. Try to incorporate delicious salads, nut as well as seed as snacks in your diet which will help you to get rid of magnesium deficiency.
Other magnesium supplements :
- Magnesium supplements are available in market, but are advised to be taken on doctor’s advice. To make magnesium supplement work properly, it is very much required to have enough vitamin D present in body.
- Deficiency of vitamin D will make magnesium work ineffective.
- Use magnesium oil. Apply magnesium oil on your body, which gets absorbed easily as well as is quiet effective. After applying magnesium oil, leave it for 30 minutes and take a shower.
- Use magnesium body butter for your skin. Use it daily, before sleep or after bath.
Also read How to Select a Protein Powder
- Magnesium chloride or Epsom salt bath can also be effective. Take this bath as least twice or three times a week.
- Swimming in ocean can also be a good source of magnesium. Previous magnesium was present in normal water, but now it is no more, but yes! Ocean have magnesium in whole lot, so if you know swimming, then try out swimming in ocean.
It is said that magnesium can be best absorbed by the skin. So try to apply the above mentioned methods process to keep yourself free from magnesium deficiency.
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.