Beauty Tips for Naturally Beautiful Eyes – Eyes are the most important feature of our face. Eyes that are naturally beautiful adds a charm to our beauty. Tired and puffy eyes are a sign of stress and tiredness. There are various reasons behind losing the natural beauty of our eyes, like too much stress, too little sleep, de-hydration, etc. Rather than putting lots of kajal and mascara to hide the dark circles, lines and fatigue of our eyes, its always better to turn to natural beauty tips that can give us beautiful, bright and sparkling eyes naturally. The skin around our eyes are very sensitive and delicate and that’s why, we need to take special care of that region. Eyes are the soul to our window, they say a lot about us. So, check out some Beauty Tips for Naturally Beautiful Eyes below.
Beauty Tips for Naturally Beautiful Eyes
- Dip couple of cotton pads in ice-cold water and place them over closed eyelids. Keep them for 10 minutes. Make sure, the cotton pads should not feel icy cold, they should be comfortable. This helps to bring down the puffiness of the eyes and makes the eyes feel fresh and lighter. Regular application of this remedy helps to get rid of the under eye dark circles effectively.
- Place a few strawberries in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes. Take them out, remove the top and cut them into thick slices. Now, lie down and place couple of slices under the eyes for 20 minutes. It not only helps to get rid of puffy eyes, but the AHA present in strawberries makes the under eye area look smooth, bright and young.
Eye Makeup Remover
Always, go for a separate eye makeup remover. Lots of brands have their separate eye makeup remover solution. But before buying, make sure its oil free. Oil free eye makeup remover helps to avoid the problem of clogged glands around the eyes. Those, who wear contact lenses, must use oil free eye makeup remover, or else, they can suffer from the problem of blurred vision.
Also read Top 6 Foods to Improve Our Eyesight
- Just like the rest of the face, our eyes also need proper cleansing on regular basis. Fresh and cold milk is a great eye cleanser. Dip two cotton balls in some cold milk and place them on closed eyelids for 15-20 minutes and then, wash off with fresh water.
- Never rub the skin around the eyes, because as we already said, that’s the most delicate skin in the face and probably in our body too.After washing the face, just gently pat dry the area. When you rub the skin around the eyes with a towel or any piece of cloth, it irritates the skin and can lead to fine lines and wrinkles.
Honey for Bright Eyes
Pour a few drops of pure and organic honey into the eyes and keep your eyes closed for 10-20 minutes. Then, carefully wash the eyes with clean and fresh water. Honey is soothing and it has natural antibacterial properties. Honey reduces the chances of eye infection and makes the eyes look bright and more attractive.
Say Good Bye to the Dark Circles
- Cucumber Slices – Peel, slice and place fresh cucumbers on the eyes for 15-20 minutes. This is a miracle treatment to get rid of tired eyes instantly. Cucumber slices not only eliminate dark circles, but also keep the skin around our eyes hydrated and fresh.
- Tomato Paste – Peel one small tomato and make a paste. Add in a pinch of turmeric powder and few drops of lemon juice. Apply this paste around the eyes and let it sit for 10 minutes. Wash off with plain water.
Night Time Eye Care
- No matter how tired you are, never go to sleep before taking off your eye makeup. Cosmetics often contain some harsh chemicals that can lead to irritations or allergies which can be dangerous for the delicate and sensitive eyes and the area around our eyes.
- Make it a habit to apply an under eye gel or moisturizer before going to bed at night. It helps to calm down the sensitive muscles around the eyes and as a result, you wake up with fresh and rejuvenated eyes.
- Drink plenty of water to maintain the elasticity and youthfulness of the skin.
- At least 7-8 hours of sleep is must. Lack of sleep is the most common reason of developing under eye dark circles.
- For naturally beautiful eyes, a multi vitamin diet is essential. Increase the intake of vitamin A, C and E.
So, these were few Beauty Tips for Naturally Beautiful Eyes. Hope you liked the post. Thanks for reading.
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.