Monsoon – Makeup Ideas, How to Wear Makeup in Rainy Season – After scorching summer, monsoon or rainy season delights us with fresh and soothing weather. But monsoon has its fair share of woes, specially regarding hair, skin and makeup. Monsoon is one of the trickiest season when it comes to makeup. On a heavy rain day, there is every chance of your perfect makeup getting totally ruined. So the challenge is to face the heavy downpour and still look at your best. Plus you can not ignore the heat and humidity of the weather which can trigger a makeup melt-down any moment. While it is not a wise idea to put layers of makeup on, going absolutely bare faced is not an option either. So here we will discuss about Monsoon – Makeup Ideas, How to Wear Makeup in Rainy Season. Let’s explore!
Monsoon – Makeup Ideas, How to Wear Makeup in Rainy Season
- Stay away from foundation in monsoon. Instead go with tinted moisturizer or light BB creams to form your base and then follow it up with loose powder or compact. Don’t use too much powder though, just as much is required to keep the shine off your face. If you want your makeup to stay really long, apply primer underneath your BB cream.
- If you are using blush, then simply look no further than cream blush. It can be your life saver during rainy season. Cream blushes will stay put even if your face gets wet. They are water friendly, while powder blushes will wash away easily. Try out shades of peaches and browns for blush and apply it lightly.
- It is very important to pay extra attention to eye makeup in monsoon or else it can make you look horrible if washed away.
- Let’s talk about eyebrows first. Forget about brow powder or eyebrow pencil for the time being. To make your eyebrows look neat and shapely, just put some hair gel onto a brow brush and apply it on the brows.
- Go with cream eye shadows in monsoon. Powdery formulas will drip down the eyes if your face gets wet. Choose the ones that give sheer coverage. Shades like light brown, pink, beige etc are very good for monsoon.
- When it comes to lining the eyes, avoid liquid liners. Cream or gel eyeliners are best bet for monsoon as they lasts long and won’t run all over your face when you get wet.
- For your lashes, waterproof mascaras are must. First coat the lashes with a volumizing or lengthening formula and then top it off with a waterproof mascara. This will hold your lashes for long.
- For your lips use matte lipsticks. You can either opt for powdery matte ones or creamy matte formulas depending upon your choice. Long lasting lipsticks with color stay formulas are best suited for rainy season.
Finally don’t forget to seal the makeup with makeup setting spray.
So there you have it! Monsoon – Makeup Ideas, How to Wear Makeup in Rainy Season – hope you find the makeup techniques helpful 🙂
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.