Meditations Health Benefits – Meditation gives you joy, energy, peace of mind, enthusiasm, concentration. Meditation helps to increase the energy and life of the body. The saints and sadhus live for longer period of time and live a peaceful life which has less desire and demand. This is just possible due to meditation or “dhyaan” which they perform for age long. Meditation provides relaxation to muscles and boosts up our disease free cells. Meditation is just a practice. In beginning stage you will find it difficult to concentrate but ones, you can well equip this; it will make you feel great! Now lets check the Meditations Health Benefits.
Meditations Health Benefits
- Keeps you tension free.
- Meditation keeps you stress free and anxiety free.
- Increases the attention.
- Meditation strengthens the immunity and thus keeps you free from disease.
- Improves the brain function.
- Meditation helps to improve your mood and keeps you happy.
- Helps to increase the metabolism rate of body.
- Meditation helps to look younger.
- Helps to reduce insomnia.
- Meditation helps to add more hours to the day, by letting you follow an early rise.
- Helps you to become less angry.
- Meditation helps to develop a stronger intuition power.
- Keeps blood pressure in control.
- Aids in proper blood circulation, thus keeps your heart and other body organ healthy.
- Meditation for women helps to increase the fertility.
- Improves the irritable bowel syndrome.
- Meditation also helps to keep you away from cancer.
How to Perform Proper Meditation :
Meditation need to be done twice a day. Meditation must be done minimum for fifteen minutes. Try to sit in a relaxed way with legs folded. Choose a place which is calm and quiet. It can be the soundless room, or any place in the lap of nature. Take deep breaths. Inhale and exhale accordingly. Try to exhale out all the stress, tension, anger and bad thoughts from your mind. Try to concentrate. If you feel mind, hovering around in other thoughts, try to concentrate in your breath. You can also chant “om” while performing the meditation. You can also try to concentrate on any vivid landscape image, may of a rising sun.
Meditation can be of various types. People of different place follow it differently. It can be mindfulness meditation, guided meditation, mantra meditation, yoga. Qi gong, Tai- chee are the Chinese methods of meditation. They even include this in medication procedure.
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.