Low Back Pain – Causes, Symptoms and Its Treatment – Low Back Pain is the pain felt in the lower side of your back. This can be an acute pain which can even lead to stiffness, difficulty in standing straight and also decrease the easy movement. Every people at some point of age face certain issues. This goes off with time. The low back pain basically starts from the lumber region and spreads this happens mostly as because low back portion supports your full body weight. Scroll down below to know about Low Back Pain – Causes, Symptoms and Its Treatment.
Low Back Pain – Causes, Symptoms and Its Treatment
Causes of lower back pain
Low Back Pain can be due to various reasons. This happens mostly as your low back supports your complete body weight.
- Moreover it can happen due to cold and flu.
- It is very obvious that cold and flu will make you to feel pain.
- If you lift heavy weight at times you may feel strain and pain a lower back.
- If you move suddenly after sitting in one position for long time
- Low back pain may also cause if you have an old injury which affects in later age.
- Low back pain may be caused by a sudden injury to the muscles and ligaments supporting the back.
- The pain may be also be caused by muscle spasms or a strain , fracture or tear in the muscles and ligaments
- It can also be due to Spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal) or Spine curvatures (like scoliosis or kyphosis)
- It can also cause due to Arthritis conditions, such as osteoarthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Low back pain can also be caused due to any of such medical conditions that affect the female reproductive organs, including endometriosis, ovarian cysts, ovarian cancer, or uterine fibroids
- It can also due to spine infection
- If you have any pregnancy related issue you may suffer from back pain
- It can also cause due to kidney infection and kidney stone
- Sudden low back pain can also be due to cancer in spine
Also read 5 Tips to Improve Your Memory
Symptoms again can be various due to certain reasons. Low back pain can have symptoms of sudden pain at your lower back portion. The pain can be some tingling sensation, mild pain or can be dull or acute, sharp pain. Low back pain also may cause due to any sudden hurt or injury which may make you fell weak at the below portion that is bottom, hip, legs and feet where you may feel weak and feeble. Low back pain can become severe at times make you feel unable to move.
- Low back pain should not be kept untreated. Try to take immediate care ones you feel pain. Go to a doctor for check up but prior to that you can try out some home remedies.
If you get pain at your low back then try out these home remedies :
- Try to rub ice in the beginning for two to three days then put some hot bag at the lower back or in the painful area.
- Have some pain killers
- Stop doing heavy physical activity to reduce swelling if you have but do not stop normal physical activity as bed is not at all recommended.
- Lie down in a curled-up, fetal position with a pillow between your legs or place a pillow or rolled towel under your knees to relieve pressure while sleeping straight.
- Stop doing heavy lifting for a month or two and start exercise after your back pain get released.
- Start doing light aerobic exercise as this will help you to have a better blood flow.
- Take a physician help to learn stretching and strengthening exercise to strengthen your back muscle and develop them. But go under physician guidance and do the exercise after your back pain gets healed.
- Visit an orthopedist (bone specialist) or neurologist (nerve specialist) if your pain lasts longer than one month.
- You can also get sitting from massage therapist, acupuncture specialist, physical therapist
It is very important to take care of yourself to avoid back pain. Exercise properly, keep yourself moving to keep your body parts mobile and also try to keep body weight on check. While lifting heavy weights take assistance of someone so that you may not get pain. Do not sit in one position for long keep moving. Try out stretching which will help to keep yourself away from pain.
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.