How to Manage Sugar, Calories & Weight – Sugar, Calories and weight are the three things which are a great concern for people all over the world. Though we love to eat various kinds of food but putting a check on them for the sake of health gets really tough for us. There are lot of myth and facts about fat, calorie and sugar. We need to know the basic difference and connection between sugar, calories and weight. Check out How to Manage Sugar, Calories & Weight.
How to Manage Sugar, Calories & Weight
Calorie, Sugar and Weight
Calorie is basically the energy content present in the food.
Sugar is the glucose content present in the food. Sugar content in the food is responsible for the high calorie and fat in it. Increase in glucose content in blood leads to blood sugar.
Weight is the body weight which a human being has or carries, and increase and decrease of weight is related to the amount of calories, we intake daily.
Also read How to Eat Healthy on a Budget
Now managing sugar, calories and weight is all interrelated and interdependent. You can manage weight, calories by managing you daily lifestyle.
- Adopt some healthy habits- food, exercise, sleep.
- Choose the food which will keep you full. Have lean protein diet which will make you less hungry and keep your tummy full. Lean protein has lesser calories and thus will helps you in less intake of calories throughout the day.
- Avoid soft drinks or processed drinks from market. If you feel to have some drink have health juices. It has natural sugar content and very nutritious. So it carries low calories, and low fat.
- Drink lots of water. Water keeps you hydrated and keeps your stomach full. Have at least two liters of water daily.
- Exercise is very necessary for burning calories. Exercise helps to increase the metabolism, which helps to burn the fat and extra calories faster.
- Avoid carbohydrates, especially refined carbohydrates, which contains lot of calories and sugar content. Go for whole grain food such as cereals, legumes etc.
- Avoid junk food or processed foods which will help you to reduce weight.
- Avoid fatty foods, oily foods which contains extra fat and extra fat means extra calories.
- Shape your food chart in a proper way- Have a heavy breakfast, medium lunch and light dinner. Body mechanism works less in night. So it is really tough for body to consume the calories taken in night.
- Sleep, proper sleep is really necessary so that your body metabolism can work properly.
Also read Basic Men’s Health care Tips
Calculate the amount of calories, you need to take daily. Check the height, weight and age you are and then calculate the need of daily calories your body requires. Ask your dietitian for this, they will guide you in a proper way.
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.