How to Make Aloe Vera Juice at Home – Aloe vera is a great ingredient for our skin, hair as well as overall health. Aloe vera juice has a long history of being used as a health tonic. In this post, we will learn How to Make Aloe Vera Juice at Home. Many commercial brands today have come up with bottled aloe vera juice, but there’s nothing like a homemade one as the latter is completely free from preservatives and you get the purest form of aloe vera juice. Aloe vera juice is immensely beneficial for our skin and health. Aloe vera juice is rich in minerals, such as iron, copper, germanium etc. It not only detoxifies our system, but the anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antiviral properties of aloe vera juice boosts our immunity system and cardiovascular health. So lets check out How to Make Aloe Vera Juice at Home.
How to Make Aloe Vera Juice at Home
Follow these steps to Make Aloe Vera Juice easily at Home.
- Cut one large aloe vera leaf from the plant. With the help of a sharp knife, get rid of the thrones and the outer layer. Now cut it in half and scoop out the clear aloe vera gel.
- Collect the gel in a bowl. Make sure there is no yellow stuff mixed in the gel. The yellow stuff is latex which has strong laxative properties. It can cause stomach problem, so remove the yellow latex from the clear gel.
- To make aloe vera juice, put 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel in the blender and add 1 glass (250 ml) of water. Blend together to make your fresh aloe vera juice at home.
- Transfer the juice in a glass. Since the juice doesn’t taste great in its natural state, so add a dash of lemon to enhance the taste.
- Instead of water, you can add orange juice or any other fresh fruit juice with aloe vera gel and prepare your fresh aloe vera juice.
- Store the leftover juice in refrigerator. Aloe vera juice tastes best when served chilled.
Also read Health Benefits of Drinking Warm Water
Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice :
- Detoxifies the body
- Aids in weight loss
- Improves digestion
- Lowers blood sugar level
- Maintain hydration
- Promotes dental health
- Soothes arthritis pain
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Prevents kidney diseases
- Boosts cardiovascular health
Also read Top 6 Foods to Improve Our Eyesight
So this is How to Make Aloe Vera Juice at Home. Hope you found the post helpful, thanks for reading 🙂
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.