How I Control My Temper – Temper is related to anger. We all face this issue. But we always have learned that we need to learn to control our anger. Get annoyed or to have fully fledged rage harms us so it is very necessary to know how to control our temper. Temper can be destructive; it may harm our professional life, our personal life. At times rise in temper can destroy our relationships and it hampers the quality of life we lead. Temper or anger even affects your health. So it is mandatory to know how to control ones emotions. Today am going to share how I control my temper and you can follow the same way to control yours too. So, check out How I Control My Temper.
How I Control My Temper
- The first thing which I follow is that whenever I get very angry, I don’t speak to anybody. I sit down for few moments and try to think what wrong the person has done to me and why the person has done so and how it is affecting me. As I believe logic works better than getting emotional so ones I start thinking I get all my answers which make me little calm then I speak to the person.
- Before speaking to the person I need to think on it what am going to speak and what will be its good and adverse effects. Thinking on the words you want to speak to others will make you to understand how your words will be affecting the other person and I always try to keep one thing in mind that my words will display how I am. I always try to use logic which helps me to act correctly.
Also read How Much Water is Good for Health
- If I get angry I try to think all good things about the person and the beautiful things we have done together. This helps me to reduce anger.
- Once I get annoyed or angry I try to take deep breath. This helps me to get some positivity. Deep breath really helps.
- Its very rare but still if I get too angry then I start to count from one to ten in both ascending and descending order which really helps me to get calm down.
- If you are at office try to get calm down, sit down for a while or if you are at home then try to lie down for a while. It will help to change your mood.
Always remember few things :
Anger will take you nowhere. Anger will affect your health and will make you unwanted among your friends, family and colleagues. It will force you to hurt somebody by using abusive languages which will take you nowhere. Try to be creative, think on other matters which will help you to move forward in life. Keep yourself busy. Exercise will keep you calm so try to follow a healthy exercise routine, go for walk. Learn to have self control on yourself. I always follow yoga and meditation which helps me to keep calm.
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.