Hair Mask for Strong, Shiny and Long Hairs – Our homemade remedies and ‘Nani k nuskey’ never fails us. And this Hair Mask for Strong, Shiny and Long Hairs is one of my favorite homemade remedy which was specially suggested by my grand mom. We all give so much attention to our skincare but forget our hairs which are undergoing harsh weather conditions like sun, pollution, humidity and excessive use of styling products these days. So this hair mask came to rescue and gave me more strong, shiny and long hairs. This hair mask is so easy to make and all the ingredients you will find easily in your homes. So let’s go ahead and start with this tried & tested Hair Mask for Strong, Shiny and Long Hairs.
Hair Mask for Strong, Shiny and Long Hairs
Things you will need to make the Hair Mask for Strong, Shiny and Long Hairs
- Ripe banana – 1 (increase or decrease quantity depending on length of your hairs)
- Curd – 1 cup
- Lemon – half
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Coconut oil – 2-3 tbsp
Procedure to make the Hair Mask for Strong, Shiny and Long Hairs
Take one ripe banana so that it is easy to mash, Mash it with a fork or run it in blender to form a paste which would be easy to apply. More ripe the banana more better it is.
Add Curd, Lemon Juice, Honey and coconut oil to this paste and mix. Apply it to your hairs starting from your roots and going towards the end. And leave it for good 30 minutes.
Rinse your hairs thoroughly as this may get struck into your hairs and take some hard work to come off. Shampoo as usual and Condition if required. This hair mask will provide enough shine & moisture to your lifeless tresses and will also help straighten your hairs.
Let it air dry and if you still find some of it struck into your hairs which is probably because your paste didn’t blended well enough, so run comb through your hair slowly and it will definitely come off.
I apply oil into my hairs the night before and then apply this mask in morning. You can go either way. It will definitely help your dry, lifeless hairs & flaky scalp.
Benefits of the Hair Mask for Strong, Shiny and Long Hairs
- Bananas are high in potassium, carbohydrates, natural oils that will help in soften, nourish & strengthen you hairs & add moisture to your hairs and scalp. It will also help to straighten your tresses.
- Lemons are rich in Vitamin C which makes hairs thick and stronger, and stimulates hair growth, cleans dirt and dandruff deposits on scalp. But should be used in moderate amount else it would leave hair follicle brittle.
- And mixing it with oil helps in hairs growth.
- Curd & honey acts as a natural conditioner and provide necessary moisture to hairs and scalp. Honey also has antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
Do try this Hair Mask for Strong, Shiny and Long Hairs – Your hair will go Bananas 😉
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.