Do I Really Need to Lose Weight? – Losing weight is a big challenge in this busy life style but it is a very important question that if you really need to lose weight. There are some certain features which will help you to know that if you really need to lose weight. But you need to remember losing weight does not mean following a crash diet, which will create deficiency in your body. Following proper regime will help you to lose weight. Check out my post Do I Really Need to Lose Weight?
Do I Really Need to Lose Weight?
How to find, that how much weight you need to lose?
First of all know to calculate your BMI rate. BMI rate is the body mass index rate. BMI rate tells you how is growth of the body is according to height and age. Formula of calculating BMI rate will be:
- If measuring units are kilogram and meter or centimeter = weight (kg) / [height (m)]2
- If measuring units are pounds and inches = weight (lb) / [height (in)]2 x 703
What your BMI rate should be :
- BMI of less than 18.5 are underweight.
- Between 18.5 and 25 is ideal.
- Between 25 and 30 is overweight.
- BMI over 30 is obese.
Secondly you need check certain things which will indicate if you are overweight and you really need to lose calories:
- Are you feeling uncomfortable while you are exercising, are you getting tired?
- Note if your pant zip of old pants are getting hard for you to lock, then of course your waist line has increased. Normally if you have waist line more than 50 inches in men and 35 inches in women then it is a sigh of health risk.
- If you getting hungry every now and then check your weight and also follow that how much food and the type of food you are having regularly.
- Keep a check on your weight and the calories which you are in taking, if you are having high blood pressure or cholesterol.
- If you are feeling tired and weary while traveling through stairs then you need to check your weight and loose it accordingly.
- Check the size of your clothes are you wearing small, medium, large, extra large or double XXL!!
- Check your gut; this will help you to understand your body fat.
- People who are having overweight has pain in joints, back and muscles and does feel uncomfortable to climb steps. They suffocate badly.
Also read Exercise to Get Strong Arm
Try to follow a healthy life style with better food habits which will help you provide lo of nutrition. Go for lean protein which will help you to remain full and thus will make you feel less hungry. Exercise everyday for at least thirty minutes which will help you to remain fit and dont forget to check your weight at regular interval which will help you to ring you if you are gaining much weight day by day. Follow these and stay healthy and fit!
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.