Benefits of Acupressure Face Massage – Acupressure is also known as needle pressure which acts as alternative medicine technique. It is the process of focusing the specific points which helps in physical ailments. Regular practice of acupressure helps to keep you away from cold, congestion and other diseases. It is useful to reduce joint pain and muscle tension. Acupressure helps in skin rejuvenation and stimulates blood circulation. Facial acupressure helps to manipulate the skin by deep tissue message. Facial acupressure helps to stimulate skin muscles and fibers which boost up the collagen production. Collagen helps to keep the skin wrinkle free, firm and soft. Here I will talk about Benefits of Acupressure Face Massage.
Benefits of Acupressure Face Massage
Below we have discussed the facial acupressure techniques
Third eye point/Middle figure at forehead
- Press with middle figure at the middle point of forehead and press it for 3-5 seconds daily. For better results move the middle finger from forehead down in the middle point of eyebrows.
- This facial acupressure practice helps to release stress and headaches. It helps in release frown from wrinkle on forehead.
Index finger near inner eyes
- Press slightly with index fingers against the nose bridge underneath the inner corner of eyes for at least five seconds. Repeat it for 3 to 5 times.
- It helps to relieve tension. It prevents from formation of dark circles, fragile skin, crow’s feet.
Index finger to upper lip
- Press with index finger for at least 3-5 seconds in the middle portion between upper lip and nose. Repeat it for 3 times daily. While doing this process maintain proper inhaling and exhaling.
- This facial acupressure technique tones the thin skin and reduces the lines and wrinkle around the lip area.
Four white pressure
- Press one finger below the lower ridge of the eye socket in an indentation of the cheek. Repeat it for 3 to 5 times.
- It helps to get rid of acne, pimples and facial blemishes.
Index finger at the bottom of the cheek bone
- Press or move the finger at the bottom of the cheek bone just below the pupil for three to five seconds for three times daily.
- This facial acupressure practice helps to remove acne, pimple and blemishes. It also improves facial beauty.
Wind screen pressure
- Slightly press the points behind the ear lobe for three to five seconds
- This facial acupressure is helpful to bring a lustrous skin. It also balances the thyroid glands.
Heavenly appearance point
- Press the point at the end of jawbone and below the earlobe for three to five seconds daily for three times.
- This helps to relieve hives and luster the skin.
Benefits of acupressure Face Message are
- Stimulates the circulation and releases toxins
- Facial acupressure is helpful in tightening the skin
- Reduces the wrinkles especially of forehead and face
- Reduces the puffiness and eye disorder
- Facial acupressure reduces nasal and sinus congestion
- Relieves the hives
- Facial acupressure makes skin glowing and lustrous
- Release skin from allergic reaction
Take care of the strokes while performing the facial acupressure. Always use slight stroke with light hand and follow the movements counter clockwise except the forehead points where you need to follow up and down strokes. Use middle finger or index finger. All the above mentioned pressure points will keep your facial skin to remain healthy and glowing skin.
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.