4 New Variants of Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer – Himalaya has introduced 4 new variants of Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer in the market. They are – Green Apple, Litchi, Strawberry and Orange. Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer is an effective, herbal and alcohol based hand sanitizer that kills 99.9% of germs, prevents infection, and ensures total hand hygiene. These hand sanitizers contain extracts of herbs like coriander and lime which have natural antibacterial properties. Also, they contain neem extract which are antibacterial, fungicidal and antiviral and keep viruses, bacteria and fungi at bay. Other key ingredients of Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizers are hrivera, ushira etc. Hrivera is strongly aromatic herb with antibacterial, deodorizing and cooling properties. It also soften hands. Ushira is an astringent and antibacterial herb which removes excess heat from the body and provides a cooling effect. Keep on reading to find out more about the 4 New Variants of Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer.
4 New Variants of Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer
Price of Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer :
Rs.55/- for 50 ml, Rs.80/- for 100 ml, Rs.175/- for 250 ml
Direction for use : Squeeze approximately 0.5 ml (coin-sized drop) of the gel on your palms. Rub well over the palms, back of hands, fingernails and grooves briskly, until dry. No water is required after use.
PureHands is absolutely safe for regular use. It contains moisturizers that prevent skin irritation and dryness. The product has been clinically tested, and its safety and efficacy is proven.
Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer Ingredients :
Key Ingredients –
- Hrivera is a strongly aromatic herb, which has antibacterial, deodorizing and cooling properties. It also softens hands.
- Coriander is derived from the oil of a herb called Oil Coriandrol. The fruits of the herb possess antimicrobial and astringent properties.
- Lime is a rich source of vitamin C. It protects the skin from oxidative damage and helps prevent itching. The oil of lemon warms the skin when applied externally. The juice also has bactericidal and astringent properties.
- Ushira is an astringent and antibacterial herb. When applied externally, it removes excess heat from the body and provides a cooling effect.
- Neem extracts possess antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. The tree stem, root and bark have astringent, tonic and antiperiodic properties. Neem is used to treat skin diseases.
What Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer claims
The first of its kind, Himalaya’s PureHands is an effective, herbal, alcohol-based hand sanitizer, which kills 99.9% of germs, prevents infection, and ensures total hand hygiene.
PureHands contains extracts of herbs like Coriander, which have potent antimicrobial properties and Lime, which is a natural bactericidal. In addition, the active ingredients of Neem, which are antibacterial, fungicidal and antiviral, safely keep viruses, bacteria and fungi at bay.
Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer Variants
Get more Tips like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting Tips and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.